Header Ads

Toke Makinwa -Don't be mad at me for surviving the hell hole, be mad at yourself for thinking you could take me down | Mr Olumide's Blog

Toke Makinwa took to Instagram this afternoon to send out a cryptic message .It reads

Don't be mad at me for surviving the hell hole, be mad at yourself for thinking you could take me down 💪. I not only survived, I thrived and I'm still thriving! Glowing thru it all❗️Shout out to everyone out there who's been thru the fire and came out unscathed. Whatever it was; Loss of opportunity, jobs, loved ones, health issues.... whatever and however life showed up, you went thru it, you are going thru it and you are still here. Cheers to becoming more #TeamGCforLaiveeeeee!!!!! #Madefordisplay #Atruereflectionofhisgrace
Monkey no dey born goat 💯
In other news my natural hair is on fleeeeek!!! 😂😂

culled from MPNB Mr Olumide's Blog

No comments

Comments make our work more beautiful, feel free to drop yours'

Powered by Blogger.